Single Women Make Up 2nd Largest Home Buying Group According to the National Association of Realtors’ (NAR) 2015 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, single women made up 18% of
24 Mailboxes That Will Make You Wonder What The Owner Was Thinking
1. "Say ahhhhhhh.”
2. In case you prefer your mail “well done”.
3. “Hand over all the checks! You can keep the bills.”
4. My guess is this resident gets regular packages from Colorado.
5. This mailbox apparently has a crush on the mailman.
6. “Please be gentle. Wait, where is your glove?!”
7. “Aloha! No bills please.”
8. The periscope mailbox is perfect for that underground bunker.
9. Every mailman’s favorite stop (if only it worked).
10. Dude, your mailboxes could use some wax.
11. So, this is what a bee feels like.
12. This mail route can be a hard drive sometimes.
13. Apparently the long lost female member of The Blue Group has a new gig.
14. Don’t get bit!
15. Take my mail. I dare ya!
16. Grateful Dead mailbox is always feeling a peaceful vibe.
17. Junk mail will be promptly bulldozed.
18. This troll-doll totem wards off evil spirits (and collection notices).
19. The friendliest mailbox in the neighborhood.
20. “You must choose. But choose wisely...”
21. Warning: Placing bills in this mailbox may result in electrocution!
22. Apparently, Ghost Rider mailbox has a new girlfriend. Throw the guy a bone!
23. Kermit just hasn’t been the same since the operation.
24. Please feed all junk mail to the propeller.
Latest Blog Posts
Don’t Disqualify Yourself… Over Half of All Loans Approved Have a FICO Score Under 750The results of countless studies have shown that potential home buyers, and even current,
Many people think of the holiday season as the time to shop, but real bargain hunters know the best time for shopping is AFTER the holidays. Because spending significantly drops off after the