Being a postman may have the rare, exciting occasion. For the most part, though, walking the same old route and seeing the same old mailboxes over and over can’t be that stimulating. Postmen of the world, rejoice! There are some people who have decided to personalize their mailboxes. When you run across some of these, your day is sure to feel more entertaining.
1. "Say ahhhhhhh.”
Savefrom Uploaded by userCopyright issue4christina Eddlemanawesauce
2. In case you prefer your mail “well done”.
Saveimages.search.yahoo.comCopyright issue77Marsha MannMailbox decorations
3. “Hand over all the checks! You can keep the bills.”
Savefrom Uploaded by userCopyright issue148Holly MossTEXAS HUMOR
4. My guess is this resident gets regular packages from Colorado.
Savefrom Uploaded by userCopyright issue730Syndi TenhagenOFF THE BEATEN PATH
5. This mailbox apparently has a crush on the mailman.
Savefrom imgfave.comCopyright issue884ozzie bartonbrick mailbox
6. “Please be gentle. Wait, where is your glove?!”
Savefrom izismile.comCopyright issue82eCowhidesWeird Home Decorations
7. “Aloha! No bills please.”
8. The periscope mailbox is perfect for that underground bunker.
Savefrom funnycapture.comCopyright issue27Kari MullenMail boxes
9. Every mailman’s favorite stop (if only it worked).
Savefrom 1800recycling.comCopyright issue1Rock & Roll Auto RecyclingRecycled and Repurposed Things
10. Dude, your mailboxes could use some wax.
Savefrom pinterest.comCopyright issue3Karen Marriottmailboxes
11. So, this is what a bee feels like.
Savefrom tampadailyphoto.blogspot.comCopyright issue1K+Rose JonesCool Mailboxes
12. This mail route can be a hard drive sometimes.
SaveMake: DIY Projects and Ideas for MakersCopyright issue27Delaware LibrariesUpcycled Crafts (700)
13. Apparently the long lost female member of The Blue Group has a new gig.
Savefrom Uploaded by userCopyright issue5Ann BradellMannequins
14. Don’t get bit!
Savefrom funnycapture.comCopyright issue155Kris BrandenburgWelding
15. Take my mail. I dare ya!
Savefrom everypictures.blogspot.comCopyright issue49Kwik LearningCreative and Weird Mailboxes.
16. Grateful Dead mailbox is always feeling a peaceful vibe.
Savefrom ranker.comCopyright issue81Really Great Stuff Online!Silly Silly Silly!
17. Junk mail will be promptly bulldozed.
Savefrom funniez.netCopyright issue272PJ HutchinsonGardens
18. This troll-doll totem wards off evil spirits (and collection notices).
Savefrom amazingdata.comCopyright issue2Emily MannMailboxes (buzones)
19. The friendliest mailbox in the neighborhood.
Savefrom pinterest.comCopyright issue11Penny Popplemailboxes
20. “You must choose. But choose wisely...”
Savefrom Uploaded by userCopyright issue20EfraiN RodrigueZ jRCreative Mail Boxes!
21. Warning: Placing bills in this mailbox may result in electrocution!
Saveimages.search.yahoo.comCopyright issue183Kendall TinghinoLineman's Wife
22. Apparently, Ghost Rider mailbox has a new girlfriend. Throw the guy a bone!
Savefrom xaxor.comCopyright issue6Venancio Favela~~??????????????~~
23. Kermit just hasn’t been the same since the operation.
SaveFlickrCopyright issueby Sarah_851K+Corey Beth GreavesYou've Got Mail!!
24. Please feed all junk mail to the propeller.
SaveFlickrCopyright issue848About the Garden magazineDIY Mail boxes & house numbers