Owning Is More Affordable than Renting in the Majority of the CountryIf you were thinking about buying a home this year, but already pressed pause on your plans due to rising home prices
24 Mailboxes That Will Make You Wonder What The Owner Was Thinking
Dated: April 22 2020
1. "Say ahhhhhhh.”
2. In case you prefer your mail “well done”.
3. “Hand over all the checks! You can keep the bills.”
4. My guess is this resident gets regular packages from Colorado.
5. This mailbox apparently has a crush on the mailman.
6. “Please be gentle. Wait, where is your glove?!”
7. “Aloha! No bills please.”
8. The periscope mailbox is perfect for that underground bunker.
9. Every mailman’s favorite stop (if only it worked).
10. Dude, your mailboxes could use some wax.
11. So, this is what a bee feels like.
12. This mail route can be a hard drive sometimes.
13. Apparently the long lost female member of The Blue Group has a new gig.
14. Don’t get bit!
15. Take my mail. I dare ya!
16. Grateful Dead mailbox is always feeling a peaceful vibe.
17. Junk mail will be promptly bulldozed.
18. This troll-doll totem wards off evil spirits (and collection notices).
19. The friendliest mailbox in the neighborhood.
20. “You must choose. But choose wisely...”
21. Warning: Placing bills in this mailbox may result in electrocution!
22. Apparently, Ghost Rider mailbox has a new girlfriend. Throw the guy a bone!
23. Kermit just hasn’t been the same since the operation.
24. Please feed all junk mail to the propeller.
Latest Blog Posts
We’re in the midst of the five-year period (between 2019 and 2023) in which the five largest millennial birth years (between 1989 and 1993) are hitting the all-important first-time home buying